KEYNOTE SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED
April 18-19, 2018 - Los Angeles, CA
Sixth Annual California Passenger Rail Summit
Join us at the sixth annual summit as we meet with leaders in the passenger rail industry for discussions regarding
the modernization and integration of passenger rail service in California. Since the inaugural Summit in April 2013,
transportation agencies at the federal, state, and regional levels have invested billions of dollars to improve
California's high-speed, commuter and intercity passenger rail services.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Richard Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, Amtrak
- Chad Edison, Deputy Director-Rail, California State Transportation Agency
- Brian Kelley, Chief Executive Officer, California High-Speed Rail Authority
- Jim Hartnett, Chief Executive Officer, Caltrain
- Ray Wolfe, Executive Director, San Bernardino County Transportation Agency
- Hasan Ikhrata, Executive Director, Southern California Association of Governments
- Jennifer Bergener, Managing Director, LOSSAN Rail Corridor Agency
- David Kutrosky, Managing Director, Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Agency
- Stephanie Wiggins, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, LA Metro
Equipment Displays and Technical Tours Also Confirmed
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
More information is available at
or please email us at
info @ californiapassengerrailsummit.com.